Interski Plus! is our loyalty scheme specifically designed to recognise Party Leaders for the loyalty shown to us over a number of years. The details of the 2012/2013 loyalty scheme are set out below:
- £750 discount on an Interski Gap Course for a student or staff member
- £250 discount on any of our party leader courses (ASCL, ASL, SBL) (normally from £799)
- 1 extra free staff place on peak dates (normally 1:8 maximum)
- Bigger discounts on term-time dates: £800 ex gratia payment for every 10 students, or £75 discount on brochure price (normally £650 ex-gratia payment, or £60 discount)
- An opportunity for the party leader to attend special ski clinics with one of top instructors whilst in resort
- £20 discount on an Interski SCO course
- 15% discount on Atomic skis and boots through Ski Bartlett (contact Interski for details)
- £30 discount on an Interski First Aid course
- Increased family discounts, spouse concession now 50% (normally 25%)
- Complimentary wine for staff with evening meals (normally at your expense)
- Automatic staff upgrade to prestige skis (normally £15)
- Complimentary ski service for staff with their own equipment (worth up to €30)
- 2 for 1 holidays now include the following:
- FREE boot hire (normally £32 per week)
- FREE ski hire (normally £52 per week)
- FREE board hire (normally £60 per week)
- FREE ski deposit (normally £10 per week)
- FREE rental suit hire (normally £35 per week)
- FREE helmet hire (normally £12 per week)
The benefits may differ from season to season, but their value will always be substantial.
How To Qualify and Conditions
Book 3 consecutive seasons and your third season will bring you Interski plus! status. Interski plus! will be there for you for each consecutive year, for as long as you like
- Minimum full paying passengers to qualify? 50? 40? 30? No! Just 20!
- Qualification is linked to brochure rates (excludes special offers).
- If you have Interski plus! status and miss a year, brochure rates will apply on the season of your return, then Interski plus! will resume in the second consecutive year
- To qualify for Interski plus! you must comply with the payment terms as laid out in our booking conditions
- Interski plus! status does not apply to 'Interski Cinque' packages, although will be reinstated without an exclusion period providing you still travel with Interski for three consecutive seasons.
- The £750 discount voucher on the Interski Gap Course is available for either a student or a staff member but one person per school per annum
- The discounts on SCO and First Aid courses relate to the in-house courses held by Interski in Mansfield. One discount per school per annum
- The £250 discount on party leader courses refers to ASCL, ASL and SBL - one discount per school per qualifying year
- A 1/4 litre of house wine will be provided with dinner each evening for those travelling on complimentary staff places only
- Subject to availability, automatic upgrade to prestige ski hire for staff members on complimentary places (intermediates+). Alternatively, staff members on complimentary places, taking their own skis, may opt for a free waxing and edging service which will take place at some point during the week in resort