Home»Schools and Colleges»Typical Day
A Typical Day With Interski
Here is what you can expect during a typical Interski ski course. All timings are approximate and will be confirmed by your Course Co-ordinator upon arrival in resort.
- 0700 - Wake up call.
- 0730 - Up, dressed, tidy room before going down to breakfast.
- 0745 - Breakfast.
- 0815 - Up to bedroom, collect all you need for the day. Leave key at reception.
- 0830 - Depart from hotel
- 0900 - Collect equipment from ski hire
- 0930 - Get into your ski/board group and await your instructor
- 1000 - Ski and board lessons commence
- 1200 - Lunch using your vouchers, accompanied by instructor
- 1300 - Lessons recommence
- 1500 - End of lessons for the day
- 1530 - Check your equipment back into your ski hire lockers
- 1545 - Possible shopping or exploring the resort
- 1645 - Return to hotel
- 1730 - Shower, change for the evening
- 1830 - Evening meal
- 1945 - Evening entertainment
- 2200 - Return to hotel and to bed
- 2230 - Lights out for a good night's sleep to prepare for an exciting day tomorrow
- 2245 - Silence!