Interski Employment Opportunities
We are accepting applications for the 2022/23 winter season.
We have a passion for delivering the highest standard of school ski trips and snowsports holidays for adults and families. We are looking to recruit professional and customer orientated resort staff and ski instructors to complement our team.
Seasonal (EU Passport / Right to Work in Italy) and Part Time (EU & UK Passport) roles available.
- EU Passport / Right to Work in Italy
- EU or UK passport for part time roles in Italy and Andorra (with ETIAS visa)
- Minimum of 21 years of age for seasonal roles
- Driver's licence for seasonal roles
- Criminal Record Check / Police Check
- Conversational Italian or French is beneficial for Italy, conversational French and Spanish is beneficial for Andorra
- To adhere to Covid-19 pandemic requirements (if still in place)
- Outgoing with a great sense of humour, a great work ethic and the right attitude
- Willing to learn, to develop your skills and to share your expertise
- Honest, genuine and kind-hearted with a friendly, helpful nature
- A hard worked! Someone who's not scared of hard work, always ready to get stuck in
- Willing to take ownership of your responsibilities and to get the job done right, every time
- Conscientious, a problem solver and able to make good use of your common sense
- Able to do the right thing and always willing to ask when you're not sure
- Competitive wage
- Travel or travel expenses to/from resort
- Breakfast, lunch and evening meal
- Lift pass
- Training and development
- Day off per week (seasonal roles)
- For more information about Resort Team Roles, please click here.
- For more information about Ski Instructor Roles, please click here.
Application Process - Seasonal Roles (EU Passport Holders)
- Please complete the Interski application form - click here for the pdf version or click here for the word doc.
- Please send your CV and Interski Application Form to email@example.com.
Application Process - Part Time Roles (School & College Coordinator, EU and UK Passport Holders)
- If you have previously worked for Interski, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org expressing your interest to work and advise weeks that you are available to work.
- If you are new to Interski, please send a CV and the completed application form (click here for pdf version or click here for word doc version) to email@example.com. Please advise your availability for the season and confirm how many weeks you wish to work.
Application Process - Part Time Roles (Ski Instructors, EU Passport Holders)
- If you have previously worked for Interski, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org expressing your interest to work and advise weeks that you are available to work.
- If you are new to Interski, please register your details by visiting https://www.interskisnowsportschool.co.uk/Recruitment/register.php BUT please do not upload documents, instead send them to email@example.com and also state your availability.