Interski Employment Opportunities
Overall, there are certain qualities that we look for in our staff which are as follows:
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Fun and outgoing personality with a flexible attitude
- Excellent organisational skills
- Flexible hands on and proactive approach
- Highly motivated and able to motivate others
- Able to work on own initiative
- Great team player
- Strong communication skills
- Proven problem solving experience
- Full driving licence (desirable)
Each season we employ 45+ seasonal staff to ensure our operation runs smoothly and we're able to meet, and exceed, our client expectations. We have a number of different roles each season, each requiring a different skill. For our winter season 2018/19 we are now fully recruited, our full time recruitment will open again the following season in May 2019.
If you wish to be considered for part time work (we currently are only recruiting for a week period beginning the 16th of February, with a view to express interest in additional weeks work too) our recruitment process is ongoing, please see below.
Part Time School & College Co-ordinator
As a part time member of the team you would be employed on a casual basis as a School & College Co-ordinator. Generally known throughout the ski industry as a hotel rep. At Interski we know them as Co-ordinators, in recognition of the importance and extent of work they do. You will be the first point of contact for the school and college groups upon arrival in resort and are invaluable to the overall running of their programme, liaising between group leaders, hoteliers and coach drivers.