Location & Training
Cervinia / Zermatt
Two world renowned, high altitude resorts offering snow sure skiing year round. The course is ideal for BASI Alpine L1 & L2 skiers who are looking to improve their technical performance and understanding. Training delivered by BASI L4 ISTD trainers in a non-pressured relaxed environment.
Hotel Les Rochers
A first class venue, 2km above Valtournenche and 6km from Cervinia, the hotel has been completely renovated and offers indoor swimming pool, fitness room, Finnish sauna, Turkish bath, heated boot room and ski servicing area, wi-fi, log fire, snooker table and satellite TV.
What's Included With The Course?
Everything You Need For A Great Week!
- 6 night’s half board at the Hotel Les Rochers
- International Lift Pass Cervinia / Zermatt
- 5 hours training Mon - Fri with a BASI Trainer / BASI L4
- Ski hire - waiting for you at the hotel
- Return transfers from Geneva (Sunday arrival, collection at either 13:00 OR 17:00 / Departing Saturday with drop-off at 10:00 at Geneva)
- Video analysis feedback
- BASI CPD on request
For Winter Season 2018/19
For Winter 2018/19, our November Performance Course dates will be out in a few months.
- Week 1 - 18/11/18 - 5 spaces remaining
- Week 2 - 25/11/18 - 10 spaces remaining
- Week 3 - 02/12/18 - 3 spaces remaining
+44 (0)1623 456333
Please complete the form below and we will contact you. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us on 01623 456333.
Processing Your Enquiry
Many thanks for your enquiry.
Your details have been sent to one of our team who will contact you with more information about your chosen course as soon as possible. In the meantime, please feel free to contact us on either 01623 456333 or by email to email@example.com.