Win a Ski Holiday For 2 People
We're giving away an amazing ski holiday for 2 people to La Thuile, including return transport by executive coach, self-catering accommodation, 6-day lift-pass and insurance, worth over £1,200!
The prize ski holiday will depart the UK on Saturday 6th April 2019 and return back into the UK on Sunday 14th April. Accommodation is provided at the 4* Residence Planibel which is located virtually on the piste in the pretty little village of La Thuile. La Thuile itself has an incredible ski area which offers pistes for all standards of skier. A further benefit is that La Thuile is linked with La Rosière in France which means one lift pass gets you two resorts - hundreds of miles of piste!
To enter, all you need to is sign up for our email newsletter by completing the simple form below.
Competition Entry Form
- The competition is open to the general public and will close at midnight on Sunday 24th February 2019. Any entries received after this date will be discounted.
- As stated above, in entering the competition, I agree to be contacted by Interski, Alpine Revolution and Snowsport England.
- To enter the competition, you must complete all required fields in the form above.
- The winner will be determined at random from all entries received before the deadline.
- There is a limit of one entry per person - the use of multiple email addresses for the same person is not permitted.
- The holiday must be taken on the week of 6th April 2019, or if the winner makes their own travel arrangements, the week of 13th April.
- The holiday includes, for each person, 6 nights self-catering accommodation at the Residence Planibel in La Thuile, 6-day lift pass, return executive coach transport (week of 6th April only) and winter sports insurance.
- The holiday does NOT include meals, drinks, equipment hire, tuition, après-ski, spending money and anything else not explicitly stated as an inclusion.
- Equipment hire and tuition can be arranged at a cost.
- If required, the winner agrees to participate and assist us in any marketing activities associated with the outcome of the competition.
- At least one person travelling must be over the age of 18. If one traveller is under 18, the other traveller must act in loco parentis.
- The winner must abide by the standard booking terms and conditions.