Win a Ski Holiday For 2 People
Our competition has now closed. Thank you to everyone who entered and we wish you the best of luck.
This page will be updated with details of the lucky winner as soon as they have been chosen.
- The competition is open to the general public and will close at midnight on Sunday 23rd February 2020. Any entries received after this date will be discounted.
- As stated above, in entering the competition, you agree to be contacted by Interski, Alpine Revolution and interVal Holidays - all brands are owned by Inter School Travel Ltd.
- To enter the competition, you must complete all required fields in the form above.
- The winner will be determined at random from all entries received before the deadline.
- There is a limit of one entry per person - the use of multiple email addresses for the same person is not permitted and additional entries will not be counted.
- The holiday must be taken on the week of 12th April 2020.
- The holiday includes, for each person, 6 nights bed and breakfast accommodation at the 4* Hotel Omama, 6-day lift pass, flights, transfers and winter sports insurance.
- The holiday does NOT include meals, drinks, equipment hire, tuition, après-ski activities, spending money and anything else not explicitly stated as an inclusion.
- Equipment hire and tuition can be arranged at a cost.
- If required, the winner agrees to participate and assist us in any marketing activities associated with the outcome of the competition. More details are available on request.
- At least one person travelling must be over the age of 18. If one traveller is under 18, the other traveller must act in loco parentis.
- The winner must abide by the standard booking terms and conditions.